We are watching you, Bryan, and we don't like what we see.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A WTF facebook posting, courtesy of Bryan

This one is just...bizarre. Also, I know he hasn't had many jobs, but how do you have a job offer before an interview? And "continuing" to work in the financial planning business is probably just a tad optimistic...did the client in FL follow him to AZ? And how are his kids coming in two days and one job interview next week a full schedule that requires, "I can sleep alot (sic) when Im (sic) dead." Ummm....what's keeping you so busy on this Tuesday evening? Then, his train of thought derails to "maybe the Lord will have a nice tree next to a ballfield (sic) for me 2 rest under. Being that (sic) ball games and fresh cut grass are my fav. Heaven will look like Field of Dreams 2 me

Huh? I think he either took an Ambien and is "Ambien Texting" or he needs to go back on his meds, but another one for the vault.

Bryan John Masche Excited to c the kids on thursday and hang out with them 4 a a few days also got a new job offer that i will interview on Mon as well as continuing to work the financial planning business. Alot going on.....but can sleep alot when Im dead...maybe the Lord will have a nice tree next to a ballfield for me 2 rest under. Being that ball games and fresh cut grass are my fav. Heaven will look like the Field of Dreams 2 me

4 comments:

  1. Bryan makes for great late night entertainment! I
    m glad the kids aren't directly involved with his late night rants. I'm sure when they are visiting his parents they take care of them at night

    He must be on some meds.

    I'm looking forward to see what scheme I mean job Bryan will be getting on monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about this. I bet the "interview" is some sort of straight commission sales or telemarketing job. Bryan is too good to work in a cubicle and any sort of manual labor is beneath him. I guess we'll find out on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Baby Shitmouth really means about his Field Of Dreams dream is that he can spend all of eternity near the nice tight asses of all the male ball players. God, guns and football indeed.

    ReplyDelete